Are you looking for a job?
Responsable e-commerce (current English)
In order to strengthen our dominant position and strengthen our sales team, we are seeking, in Phnom Penh:
1 responsible for the maintenance of the website, social networks …
- Monitor the Company’s e-commerce strategies as they are implemented.
- Daily management of the online presence of products on various websites of online travel agency.
- Manage rate and inventory changes as well as content management.
- Communicate daily with the management bodies.
- Develop budgets for projects, monitor costs, provide status reports to management, and incorporate input from senior management.
- Manage updates to the content of the e-commerce website, coordinate site changes with IT business owners and marketing, including site presentation, product presentation, price changes and Text and image changes.
- Manage and update the company’s website, relevant social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blog …) and e-commerce features, including the latest campaign, events and promotions from product departments.
- Drive traffic / web sales, grow e-commerce applications through targeted online campaigns and loyalty strategies, with a high level of customer acquisition and conversion.
- Experience in e-commerce in the travel industry.
- Be passionate about travel and sales and prosper by providing exceptional customer service.
- Have a relevant university degree.
- Relevant experience in the field of information technology with an increase in sales / marketing.
- Experience the web page and Facebook in a competitive environment.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Have a good command of English and a basic knowledge of the Chinese preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; And have a strong personal motivation and attention to detail.
Permanent contract, full time from 8am to 5.30pm.
Salary and bonus: 500-600USD.
Please send CV with photo and Letter of Motivation to the following address:
Managing Director Mr. ChanvichearakRETH by email: email@example.com or call +855 (0) 12 20 65 47 for more information.
Deadline for applications: when the posts are filled.
In this exciting role you will have the opportunity to join a leading tour operator and advance your career, work in a great team with a supportive management, as well as participate in continuing education and development.
To join our Phnom Penh/Siem Reap operation and reservation team.
1 Sales Executive (English Speaking)
1 Sales Executive (Spanish Speaking)
1 Sales Executive (French Speaking)
This role involves:
- Provide excellent customer service and quality travel consultant advice on both domestic
and international travel (only Vietnam, Laos and Myanmar) to our clients and end travelers.
initiate & close sales
- Tour arrangement & quotation
- Make bookings and reservation to various suppliers
- Create invoice and request payment
- Provide after sales service.
Positions is fulltime worked between 8am-5.30pm
On job training is provided.
- Be passionate about travel & sales and thrive on providing exceptional customer
- Have past travel consultant experience with a track record of increasing sales in a
competitive environment and work effectively under pressure managing to juggle
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English/Spanish/French as required
by the position you are applying for.
- Be computer literacy ( Word, Excel, Power Point, E-mail), typing skill at least 50wpm .
Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Hard working
- Ability to work successfully within a team
In this exciting role you will have the opportunity to join a leading tour operator and
advance your career, work in a great team with a supportive management, as well as
participate in ongoing training and development. We will also provide you with a competitive
salary and bonus.
Interested parties are invited to send their CV with a cover letter and a current photo to the Managing Director Mr.Chanvichearak Reth via firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 012 20 65 47 for more information.
Deadline for application: until we find the right candidate.